Peter Liu is a partner at the firm’s Los Angeles office. He earned his undergraduate degree from the University of California, Los Angeles. Before becoming an attorney, Peter was involved with his family’s business of supplying equipment and wares to the food service industry. In 2008, he decided to attend law school at the Santa Clara School of Law, where he focused on business and intellectual property law.
He was admitted to State Bar of California in 2011 and joined Hanna Brophy shortly thereafter in 2012. Peter has strong ties to the business community and thoroughly enjoys being a defense attorney in the field of workers’ compensation.
how am I green?
I only read in digital form.
- Labor Code section 132a and Serious & Willful Misconduct
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- California State Bar
- Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist, State Bar of California
- Honors High Tech Law Certificate: International Specialization
- Honors International Law Certificate: International Business Law Specialization
- CALIAward for Academic Excellence, Federal Taxation of Business Entities
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence, Immigration Law
- High Tech Excellence Award
WANT TO CONTACT Peter?