Julia Vargas joined the Riverside office of Hanna Brophy in 2009. She defends workers’ compensation claims on behalf of self-insured private employers, insurance companies, and public entities.
Julia earned her J.D. from University of Texas at Austin School of Law in 2008, where she was a member of the Women’s Law Caucus and the Chicano/Hispanic Law Students Association. Prior to that, she attended the University of Texas at Brownsville, where, in 2004, she graduated magna cum laude with a B.A. degree in history.
She lives with her husband, a U.S. Marine, and her two young daughters in the City of Temecula; therefore, she is centrally located to appear at the Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, Pomona, and Orange County Workers’ Compensation Appeals Boards.
- Industrial Disability Retirement (IDR) & Public Employee's Ret. System
- Labor Code section 132a and Serious & Willful Misconduct
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- California Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys’ Association
- Southwest Riverside County Bar Association
WANT TO CONTACT Julia?