Delwin Por is an associate attorney in our Orange County office. He graduated from the University of California, Irvine, majoring in economics with a minor in business management. As an undergraduate, he was involved in Alpha Kappa Psi, Pre-Law Society, and the South-East Asian Culture Club.
After obtaining his undergraduate degree, he attended Chapman University and took part in the J.D./MBA program. Upon graduation, he was admitted to the California State Bar. Currently, Delwin is an active member of the California State Bar, the Orange County Bar Association, and the Los Angeles County Bar Association. He joined Hanna Brophy in 2011 and enjoys working in the field of workers’ compensation defense.
how am I green?
Recycle, use energy-saving light bulbs, limit use of air-conditioner/heater
- Industrial Disability Retirement (IDR) & Public Employee's Ret. System
- Labor Code section 132a and Serious & Willful Misconduct
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
WANT TO CONTACT Delwin?