Danny Benavides joined Hanna Brophy’s Riverside office in 2012. He represents employers and insurance carriers in all aspects of workers’ compensation.
Prior to joining Hanna Brophy, he practiced immigration, criminal, family and civil law. During law school, Danny’s clerking experience focused upon immigration and criminal law matters. In 2009, Danny was a law-camp counselor for the Hispanic National Bar Foundation in Washington, D.C., where he taught high school students all aspects of law in preparation for their mock trials.
Hispanic National Bar Association, President
Member County of San Bernardino, County of Los Angeles and County of Orange Bar Associations
how am I green?
I buy only locally grown produce and drive an electric car.
- Labor Code section 132a and Serious & Willful Misconduct
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- State Bar of California
- University of LaVerne, School of Law, Magna Cum Laude, graduated 10th in class
- CALI Awards: Justice and Immigration Clinic and Remedies
- Center for Justice Endowed Scholarship
- Society for Justice Endowed Scholarship
- California State University, Fullerton, Dean’s List
- Pi Sigma Alpha Honors Fraternity
WANT TO CONTACT Danny?