Since 2000, Glenn has been representing clients in tort and workers’ compensation issues. Glenn has been a part of the Hanna Brophy team since 2014. Glenn represents insurance companies, public entities, and self-insured private employers in all aspects of workers’ compensation defense. He also defends serious & willful claims, 132a claims, and asbestos claims before the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board in Santa Rosa, San Francisco, and Oakland.
Prior to joining Hanna Brophy, Glenn worked for a workers’ compensation firm in the San Francisco Bay Area and served twenty-five years as a police officer with the City of Fremont, California.
Member, Committee of Bar Examiners, California State Bar (2009-2010)
- Pro Tem Judge, Alameda County Superior Court (2005-2013)
- Arbitrator, San Mateo County Bar (2009-2010)
- Labor Code section 132a and Serious & Willful Misconduct
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- State Bar of California (2000)
- United Stated District Court of Northern California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth District
- Deans Honor List (1997-2000)
- Law Review Editor (1998-2000)
- West Publishing Outstanding Scholastic Achievement Award (1997-1998)
WANT TO CONTACT Glenn?