Debbie Kim joined Hanna Brophy’s Los Angeles office as an associate attorney in 2013. She defends private self-insured employers, insurance carriers, and governmental entities in all areas of workers’ compensation law.
She graduated from the University of Southern California with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English in 2007. She earned her Juris Doctor from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in 2012 and was admitted to the State Bar of California in the same year. While in law school, she was a managing and technical editor of the Global Business and Development Law Journal. She also gained employment-related litigation experience working at a Los Angeles civil litigation firm and interning for the California Attorney General’s Office.
- Industrial Disability Retirement (IDR) & Public Employee's Ret. System
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- UOP McGeorge Dean’s List Honors, 2011-2012
- USC Dean’s List Honors, 2004-2007
WANT TO CONTACT Debbie?